Izenpe e-signature inbox
What is Izenbox?
The e-signature inbox is a digital version of the documents-to-be-signed folder.
The electronic signature inbox is a key to reducing the use of paper in companies and eGovernment.
One of the advantages is that it centralizes electronic signature processes with digital certificates: All of the documents to be signed are managed by the platform, which has an API to receive documents from other applications. The signer uses only this one platform instead of having to go to each document-generating application for signing.
For each document, the system lets you define the signers and automatically sends the documents from one user to another (the platform automates the signature circuits).
Easy to use interface that looks like any other e-mail tools like gmail.
Organizes the signature agenda in folders (Inbox, Pending, On hold, Completed, Returned, Sent, Expired, organization by tags…).
It allows you to sign any type of document no matter whatthe format is:
Individual signature (by a user, signature of a single document or a batch of documents).
Signature of one or more documents by several users, either serial or parallel.
Approval option (without electronic signature).
Visual creation of complex signature workflows (with the possibility of using positions of responsibility and groups), on both the platform user levels.
Reuse of workflows. Documents can be added from the user's computer or by referencing documents stored in document management systems.
It includes a calendar with signature expiration alerts and task monitoring.
Authentic copy verification service.
Email alert system
Automatic conversion (configurable) of documents to PDF.
For each document, the system lets you define the signers and automatically sends the documents from one user to another (the platform automates the signature circuits). This provides the advantages to signature-authorized users:
- Users have a single inbox for all documents pending signature.
- One or more documents can be easily signed with a simple click of the mouse.
- After the documents are automatically signed, they are sent to the next signatory.
- The web-based system lets users sign from anywhere at any time, using their digital certificate.
- Any type of document can be signed electronically, no matter what type of format (Word, OpenOffice, PDF, Audio, Videos, etc.) or how large.
- Users can define all of the circuits they need using the tools offered by the system.